Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 baby!!!!

Comment

Still one of the most anemic and dismal offenses in the league. Good thing this game was against Cleveland.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

2-0 but boy does our offense need work getting it into the end zone.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

2-0 baby!!!! I'll take it!!!!
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Chiefs!!!! It's gonna be a fun season. We should at least be competitive for the AFC West title.

Comment

offense moved the ball a little better in the 2nd half and D was alot tougher (no easy drives).

Comment

I think the 2009 Chiefs would be 0-2 against this same opening schedule. Doesn't mean they will have a great team but as an objective observer that is not a die hard Chiefs fan, I can really see some improvement, especially in the front seven of their defense and also Jones compliments Charles well.

Comment

With Jones, Charles, and McCluster, I would love to see Charles and McCluster split out more. Cassel needs a couple route runners.

Is anyone else thinking giving up a 2nd round pick in a trade for Vincent Jackson could really elevate the Chiefs receiving corps? Jackson as #1, Bowe #2, Chambers as a back up (he is clearly on the downward slide) and using Long, Charles, and McCluster as Slot receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                    With Jones, Charles, and McCluster, I would love to see Charles and McCluster split out more. Cassel needs a couple route runners.

Is anyone else thinking giving up a 2nd round pick in a trade for Vincent Jackson could really elevate the Chiefs receiving corps? Jackson as #1, Bowe #2, Chambers as a back up (he is clearly on the downward slide) and using Long, Charles, and McCluster as Slot receivers.
                    Too high of a price tag for him contract wise 10 mil+ a year isn't worth it when you are rebuilding.

I would like to see us get a RT or a defensive playmaker (LB/FS?) in a trade to improve the team.

Comment

Minnesota offering between 4-6 mil for one year with promise not to franchise him in exchange for a 3rd round pick for Jackson.

If we offer a 2nd, with a 2 yr 8 mil contract with bonues galore for performance and good behavior I think it could be a great trade.

He is only 27 with 2 1,000 yd seasons, and 16 TD's, 33 catches over 20 yds, and 110 first downs the past 2 years. In contrast DBowe the past 2 seasons has averaged close to 1,000 yds, 11 TD's, but only 20 catches over 20 yds, and 80 first downs.

Jackson would definitely help open up the middle and short routes for Bowe.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                        Minnesota offering between 4-6 mil for one year with promise not to franchise him in exchange for a 3rd round pick for Jackson.

If we offer a 2nd, with a 2 yr 8 mil contract with bonues galore for performance and good behavior I think it could be a great trade.

He is only 27 with 2 1,000 yd seasons, and 16 TD's, 33 catches over 20 yds, and 110 first downs the past 2 years. In contrast DBowe the past 2 seasons has averaged close to 1,000 yds, 11 TD's, but only 20 catches over 20 yds, and 80 first downs.

Jackson would definitely help open up the middle and short routes for Bowe.
                        I guess that's not too bad but our WR's are ok depth and talent wise I would say. The problem is getting the ball to them. Cassel needs to improve big time if the chiefs want to win games. Jackson would definitely help; there is just bigger problems that need be fixed, pass rush, run blocking, etc.

Comment

I think another quality receiver makes it easier to spread the field out, opens space for Charles and McCluster, and takes some pressure off Cassel.

Definitely think we should be working hard to land another Tackle. Pass rush is getting better. They are getting closer and are figuring it out. But all in all I dont see how you pass up on a 27 yo Pro Bowl receiver for a 2nd round pick.

Comment

Teams don't like to trade within there division very much but if the chargers would the chiefs should.
                            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Minnesota wants him to much
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Minnesota wants him to much
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X