Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How safe are Professional stadiums vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How safe are Professional stadiums vendors?

The complete list of stadium health inspection summaries, sorted by state

Missouri

Arrowhead Stadium
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Vendors with critical violations: 56%
    Inspection report excerpt: One location with five critical violations during its last routine inspection had, among other problems, several hot foods not being held at proper temperatures. Inspectors had workers either discard or reheat certain foods, including cooked funnel-cake fries.

Busch Stadium
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Vendors with critical violations: 12%
    Inspection report excerpt: No hand towels at a hand-washing sink caused two stands to incur critical violations.

Edward Jones Dome
    St. Louis Rams
    Vendors with critical violations: 21%
    Inspection report excerpt: One location got a critical violation for not having hand towels at a sink.

Kauffman Stadium
    Kansas City Royals
    Vendors with critical violations: 62%
    Inspection report excerpt: Inspectors cited one location with multiple violations for having several items that were either above or below safe temperatures; they found food debris on knives stored in a knife rack.

Scottrade Center
    St. Louis Blues
    Vendors with critical violations: 0%
    Inspection report excerpt: No critical or major violations.
    We didnt do to well! 8) [/url]
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

1)Does this really surprise anyone?

2)Do you actually expect something different when you consume a hotdog outside?

I saw a minute or 2 of this and the report made me cringe, not because of what they said, but the way they made it sound like patrons were dropping dead left and right all over the country.

Comment

Perhaps, but you must admit Doc keeping food at safe temps isnt to much to ask. Why risk sickness? 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Always eat before you go to the game. Those concession prices are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          Perhaps, but you must admit Doc keeping food at safe temps isnt to much to ask. Why risk sickness? 8)

I'll say this, at the prices they charge I should get the food hand delivered by one of the cheerleaders and get a lap dance while she feeds it to me.

Comment

I'll say this, at the prices they charge I should get the food hand delivered by one of the cheerleaders and get a lap dance while she feeds it to me.
            Great idea, I am in.
            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
              Great idea, I am in.
              Listen my loafers are squarely grounded but have you seen the health inspector's report on the kitchen at Pleasures? Last I heard they got written up for not wearing hair nets.

Comment

I've been to a lot of sporting events and have never gotten sick...nor do I know anyone who has ever gotten sick. I'm not all that concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                  ..... but have you seen the health inspector's report on the kitchen at Pleasures?

No, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                    I've been to a lot of sporting events and have never gotten sick...nor do I know anyone who has ever gotten sick. I'm not all that concerned.

Precisely. I don't need a bunch of regulations and fees that would drive up prices (that are already 3 times retail) and lower the speed at which the product is delivered (the wait can be awful at times) that only serve to line the pockets of government. If you think eating intestine encased pork remnants in the out of doors is not a good idea, then don't eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      If you think eating intestine encased pork remnants in the out of doors is not a good idea, then don't eat it.
                      You're making me hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                        If you think eating intestine encased pork remnants in the out of doors is not a good idea, then don't eat it.
                        You're making me hungry.
                        Me too!!!! My wife is preparing unwashed and spoiled tripe... yummm! :D

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                          Great idea, I am in.

Can you imagine that pricing though Shirley? If a hot dog costs .25 to make at home and $4.50 at the ball park and a lap dance is $20 at Pleasures (so I hear) what insane pricing do you think they'd get for that daily double at the yard?

Not that I wouldn't pay it mind you.........

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11

:yahoo: 8)

Comment

Working...
                            X