Where will Lebron go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will Lebron go?

sounds like its either Cavs, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, or Heat.
    Dont know why but i just get a feeling hes staying home and resigning with the Cavs. But i guess he has some 1 hour special on Thursday on ESPN at 8 o'clock to indicate where he will sign. Interesting to say the least.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Re: Where will Lebron go?

Originally posted by newshock1234
    Dont know why but i just get a feeling hes staying home and resigning with the Cavs. But i guess he has some 1 hour special on Thursday on ESPN at 8 o'clock to indicate where he will sign. Interesting to say the least.
    A whole one-hour special to say one line? "I am going to ________." What an ego.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
      A whole one-hour special to say one line? "I am going to ________." What an ego.
      To be fair to LBJ, he is using the ad revenue from the program as a fundraiser for Boy and Girls Clubs of America.
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

I won't be tuning in.

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock
          To be fair to LBJ, he is using the ad revenue from the program as a fundraiser for Boy and Girls Clubs of America.
          Just a smokescreen so people won't say how big his ego is...kinda like using a human shield so you don't get shot. "Oh....we can't get mad at him because it's for the kids." He could just use some of his millions he will make off this deal and give it directly to B&G Clubs instead of creating this fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
            Originally posted by tgcshock
            Just a smokescreen so people won't say how big his ego is...kinda like using a human shield so you don't get shot. "Oh....we can't get mad at him because it's for the kids." He could just use some of his millions he will make off this deal and give it directly to B&G Clubs instead of creating this fiasco.
            From what I've seen, I think LBJ is one of the least egotistical and most selfless of major high-profile athletes. On the hardwood he is a team player who strives to get better without placing blame for shortcomings on his teammates (Iverson). He has never bitched about another player on his team getting more publicity / attention (Kobe / Shaq). He has not been arrested for acting like a drunk 9 year old (to many names to mention all). Off the court, not only does he give money but he gives his time.

Does he have an ego? Likely. But if you are wanting to criticize an athlete for their ego, there are far more deserving examples to direct your attention.

That being said...will I watch "The Announcement"? No!
            That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

I am not sure I could be less interested in a sports story that has gotten so much coverage.

I guess where Chris Bosh ends up interests me less, but not much.

On the other hand, I will be at full attention for this:

Comment

Creamer > Gulbis

Comment

I won't complain either way Ben.

I confess I wouldn't mind seeing Anna Rawson make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                    I won't complain either way Ben.

I confess I wouldn't mind seeing Anna Rawson make the cut.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Let's see, LeBron, World Cup, paint on my living room wall drying?

Yep, I will take the third choice anytime over the other options.
                      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                        Let's see, LeBron, World Cup, paint on my living room wall drying?

Yep, I will take the third choice anytime over the other options.
                        There is a 4th option - watch corn grow. Watching paint dry probably means you had to work to get to that point. To watch corn grow you can just drive to any corn field.

Comment

I dont know if Miami is the best choice for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                            I dont know if Miami is the best choice for him.

Me either. Anna Rawson however IS the best choice for me.

Comment

I don't understand why a guy who has only one finals appearance and ZERO rings, has to have an hour long special to announce where he's going.

Comment

Working...
                              X