Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

The USA advances as the Group victor on a stunning added time goal by Landon Donovan.

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

An unreal finish to a great game played by the US. The US had numerous opportunities (including another goal that was disallowed by a bad call), but just couldn't finish. It looked to be another disappointment from the Yanks. Great goal by Landon!!

Group D's games this afternoon should be interesting to see who we play in the knockout stage.

Go USA!!!!

Comment

I tuned in at the 88 minute mark just to see how the lads were doing and caught the stunning finish.

That was a terrific counter-attack started by a great pass from the USA goalkeeper to Donovan.

It would have been heartbreaking for the USA to have to go home after another tie. At least they didn't dig themselves a hole against Algeria and the late heroics actually produced a win.

Go USA!

Comment

the refs try to screw us again by disallowing another goal in the 1st half, but they showed true American heart by winning in dramatic fashion
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

It's a phone recording the TV, but you get the idea.

Andres Cantor at his finest.

Excellent quality of USA Winning Goal vs. Algeria in 2010 World cup (spanish audio) Taped from Univision which video and audio belong toBELONGS TO FIFA!!

Comment

Personally, I think this goal against Slovenia is a Cantor Masterpiece.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Asso, asso, asso.

Comment

I've never been a fan of soccer, but this team has got me fired up. You got to love them. A TON of grit. The Refs can't even beat them and God knows they've tried. I was even looking at USA team soccer apparel tonight. The jerseys are out of stock at every source. Maybe soccer has a chance in the US. I'll definitely be watching Saturday.

Comment

I hear it was "Electric"

Comment

Orange slices for everyone!

Comment

Have World Cup Fever???

Now where ever you go on the internet you can have 127 Decibal Vuvuzela's blowing in the background!!!

Here.....try it on shockernet..

*Rolls Eyes* :roll:
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

What is like at the sports bars during the game in Wichita? Are they packed?

The game tommorow is at 11:00 here in Tucson and several of the sports bars will be opening at 6:00 am. It's going to be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
                        What is like at the sports bars during the game in Wichita? Are they packed?

The game tommorow is at 11:00 here in Tucson and several of the sports bars will be opening at 6:00 am. It's going to be crazy.
                        I caught the England game at Fox and Hound in Wichita. It was far more festive than I would have imagined. Got there about 45 mins before kickoff and luckily a few friends had a seat saved for me, it was packed.

I would imagine tomorrow will be crazy at many bars around town. Unfortunately, I have to attend a wedding. Hope they don't mind me watching on my Iphone in the back.... 8)

Comment

AG, was it anything like this?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Sorry guys..

I haven't caught the fever..
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

By the way, any idea what that crack of thunder is at the :55 second mark?

Comment

Working...
                              X