Get this crap outta here.

It's getting very annoying.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Is this Shocker Mens Basketball? Jeez.

Looks like it got moved
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

anybody been to a game? that atmosphere just looks intensed
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Boo, the Thunder would have won if that Chicken hawk player Nick Collison would have boxed out.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Collison is not the answer down low. They've got a bright future but need to upgrade the post.

Comment

I was at Game 3 and it was incredible. The crowd was into in and it was close, not all the way but, close to a Shocker home Valley game. It was a different atmosphere than I ever would have expected from an NBA game. I had been to a few other games before, but they weren't even close to that game. I strongly recommend anyone who enjoys basketball, NBA or otherwise, to make it to a Thunder game. You will have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300
                I was at Game 3 and it was incredible. The crowd was into in and it was close, not all the way but, close to a Shocker home Valley game. It was a different atmosphere than I ever would have expected from an NBA game. I had been to a few other games before, but they weren't even close to that game. I strongly recommend anyone who enjoys basketball, NBA or otherwise, to make it to a Thunder game. You will have a good time.
                I absolutely plan to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300

Huge, let me me repeat, HUGE difference between a home playoff game against the Lakers and a regular season game. Nothing wrong with the product, and I'm not saying don't go, but if that's a big part of why you are going, I think you will be supremely disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                  X