Will it blend - iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it blend - iPad

We've heard that the iPad will change your life, but will it change the way you blend? Tell us what to blend next here: http://www.facebook.com/willitblendCh...

Colbert with his iPad.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Apple's next product is going to be the iBoob. It's a breast implant that stores and plays music. Price will vary based on the size of the installed speakers.

This will end the age-old complaint that men always look at women's breasts, but never listen to them.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
        Apple's next product is going to be the iBoob. It's a breast implant that stores and plays music. Price will vary based on the size of the installed speakers.

This will end the age-old complaint that men always look at women's breasts, but never listen to them.
        Do you have to tweak the nipples to control the volume?
        That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

I want an Ipad.

and I also want my wife to have Iboobs

Comment

Originally posted by rZ
            Originally posted by Aargh

Do you have to tweak the nipples to control the volume?
            The volume controls are touch-sensitive.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Re: Will it blend - iPad

Originally posted by BenWSU
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko&feature=player_embedded
              One of the best advertising schemes of all time. At least, in my opinion.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

The iPad Knock-off-The iPed!

Comment

After June 7th, the data plan with AT&T for the ipad will drop to $25 a month but you will only get 2GB not unlimited. If you activated before June 7, you are grandfathered into the unlimited plan. Link

Comment

Not to hi-jack, but...

At what point do we say enough is enough with respect to sunk entertainment/communication costs? A married couple with smart phones, home internet, and a decent cable package probably works out to $250/mo on average. Now we're going to add iPad costs as well? To think that when I was growing up (80's - mid 90's) my parents were annoyed when cable costs breached $50/mo.

These modern day combined costs are a lot of money to anyone, when you consider you get nothing tangible, or with future value, in return.

All this to satisfy a net result that is more, and even more, sitting on your rear as a form of recreation and use of disposable time.

Anyways, just something that bugs me when I think about it. I'm guilty of it to some degree, although not near as much time/money as many of my friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X