Thank You!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!!!

I would like to take a few seconds to thank all of those ladies who chose today to remind me of why I absolutely love being on a college campus during the springtime. The temperatures have risen, and the jeans, sweaters, and long underwear of winter have officially been replaced by short skirts, slutty tops, and underwear that makes one think…what’s the point.

So once again ladies of Wichita State University, thank you.

It is also worth noting that, Dave Freeman said tomorrow is going to be even more delightful than today, we can only hope!
    That rug really tied the room together.

I do miss that part of being on campus.....
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Re: Thank You!!!

Originally posted by rZ
      I would like to take a few seconds to thank all of those ladies who chose today to remind me of why I absolutely love being on a college campus during the springtime. The temperatures have risen, and the jeans, sweaters, and long underwear of winter have officially been replaced by short skirts, slutty tops, and underwear that makes one think…what’s the point.

Pic's please.......

Comment

Last November, a colleague of mine and I were attending a conference in Austin, Texas. We arrived very early, so I suggested we check out the LBJ presidential museum, which is conveniently located on the UT campus. It was a warm November day, and the scenery was quite nice. :)
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X