Erin Go Bragh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erin Go Bragh

Ireland Forever. A happy St. Patricks Day to everyone.

The corned beef is on the stove. Plenty of Smithwicks. It's a beautiful day.

If you're going to celebrate much, have a designated driver or get a taxi. Have fun, but be safe.

:)

Comment

I, for one, do not appreciate all of the wars the Irish started and all of their so-called inventions, like the pogo stick, conditioner and thumb tacks.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
        I, for one, do not appreciate all of the wars the Irish started and all of their so-called inventions, like the pogo stick, conditioner and thumb tacks.
        :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
          Originally posted by ABC
          :roll:
          A bane on your existence ABC, Iā€™m sure. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
            Yeah, them damn Irish starting WWI, WWII, and the Viet Nam War. :roll:

Comment

I was quite put out to find that my Harp Lager I purchased for the holiday is actually brewed in New Brunswick, CANADA. :shock: I'm pouring RIGHT DOWN the sink!!!

Comment

Originally posted by podunkboy
                I was quite put out to find that my Harp Lager I purchased for the holiday is actually brewed in New Brunswick, CANADA. :shock: I'm pouring RIGHT DOWN the sink!!!
                I fell for it too - luckily I have a Smithwick's backup plan.
                :D :D :D
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

My ancestors worked very hard to invent your thumb tacks.

Comment

Working...
                  X