Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of a fart are you?

Note: Quoted from "shocks771" in the previous thread

Fart #1 : Cheesefart. Dude who always wears stocking cap, sunglasses, unbuttoned "Hawaiian" style WSU shirt, hands permanently in "shocker" position. Circa 1996 goattee.

Fart #2 : Mulletfart. Dude who's always next to cheesefart. Long straight hair, sunglasses. Probably a big Creed fan.

Fart #3 : Bigfart. Large dude who wears a shocker jersey about 3 sizes too small. Looks like Ralphie from A Christmas Story 15 years later, after a lifetime spent Chinese Buffeting it.

Fart # 4 : Manifesto fart. Old, old dude with big stache who looks like he just left he library where he was writing his manifesto.

Fart #5 : Country fried fart. Larger woman with permed, country fried hair. Looks like she was a student when Antoine Carr played.

Edit: I will start. Because my intense passion for all things shockers... I am a bigfart.
    Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Preppyfart
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

My wife would say I'm a stinky fart. :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

There are quite a number of Society Fart types in Shocker Land. Really KU or K-State fans deep down. These farts are accountants, stock brokers, or doctors in Wichita. Never attended WSU, but now contribute to SASO and think they own the program. The men wear slacks and button down shirts or sport coats to games. The women have well-toned bodies 'cuz they don't work they work out. They wear tight jeans and spike heels and have nice hair.

Me, I'm an Old Guard Fart. Old Guard Farts graduated from WSU with engineering, computer science, or Bus Admin degrees, have families and usually take a kid or two to the games. Old Guard Farts ALWAYS wear Shocker gear to games (and frequently to work). Old Guard Farts work 8-5 in an office and attend Shocker games and cheer with passion. Old Guard Farts long for the days of Shocker football to return, and reminisce about nights at the Cedar, Flicker, or College Inn.

--'85.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I would evidently be an Big Old Cheese Fart.

Comment

I'm an old fart.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
              I'm an old fart.
              :D I had some friends at work. One always called the other one Old Fart (he has since passed away) but he did give a gift of a coffee mug with "Young Fart" on it to the other guy. It is still here at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
                There are quite a number of Society Fart types in Shocker Land. Really KU or K-State fans deep down. These farts are accountants, stock brokers, or doctors in Wichita. Never attended WSU, but now contribute to SASO and think they own the program. The men wear slacks and button down shirts or sport coats to games. The women have well-toned bodies 'cuz they don't work they work out. They wear tight jeans and spike heels and have nice hair.

--'85.
                Inferiority complex?

Just because someone dresses well and appears to be well educated doesn't mean they look down their nose at you.

I know several people who have season tickets and perfectly meet the description you gave, all of whom went to WSU for at least part of their education.

Me, I suppose I'm an absent fart anymore. Moved away this last summer and have only been able to attend a few games here and there.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                X