Topps Million Card Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topps Million Card Giveaway

Topps, the Exclusive trading card partner of Major League Baseball, is celebrating Mother's Day a little bit early this year. Beginning yesterday, www.ToppsMillion...

Often wonder if kids today still collect cards since most are too busy playing with the internet and game consoles.

Re: Topps Million Card Giveaway

Originally posted by BenWSU
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/346541-topps-wants-to-know-did-your-mom-throw-away-your-baseball-cards

Often wonder if kids today still collect cards since most are too busy playing with the internet and game consoles.

Cards are too expensive to collect now.

Comment

My 11 year old son collects them from time to time. He was real big on it for a while.

I can still remember some 30 plus years ago, finding my older brothers cards and "accidentally" trading his Rod Carew rookie card to a friend for something like a 1976 Steve Garvey...or something stupid like that. My brother should have shot me. The look on his face, man I felt horrible not realizing what I did. Some day, I'm going to find a way to get that card back to him.

I've told my son that story, I think he has his under lock and key.

Comment

The best memories of baseball cards was the smell of bubble gum when you took the lid off of the shoebox that you kept them in.

Comment

Re: Topps Million Card Giveaway

Originally posted by CharlieHog
          Cards are too expensive to collect now.
          Dollar Tree store in Derby has cards for $1 a pack. I dont know about other stores.

Parklane store will get boxes off the shelf for a particular player youre interested in & sell you the cards for 25 cents a piece.

Comment

Working...
          X