Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day

Wife and I will be coming in for the game and I'm looking for suggestions on where to take her for dinner. I'm thinking something mid-way between Chili's and Scotch & Sirloin, maybe on the same level as an Italian Garden or Red Rock Canyon.

No Mexican, Thai or Kobe Steakhouse (done those recently).

I would suggest Cheddars or Granite City.

Comment

Old Chicago
      SFL is back!

Comment

Granite City
        "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Carrabba's

Comment

For the best Filet I have ever had, try the newly remodeled restaruant at the Hyatt. It's a little pricey, but darn good.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

I should also add that we are not drinkers, so adult beverages would not be a draw for us.

Comment

Cafe Bel Ami. Broadway and William. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Prices about what you would expect at Red Rock. They make a great ice tea.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                  Cafe Bel Ami. Broadway and William. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Prices about what you would expect at Red Rock. They make a great ice tea.
                  I like what I see. If they still have spots available, I think we have a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    I like what I see. If they still have spots available, I think we have a winner!
                    I just made reservations at Cafe Bel Ami for Sat. night. Great place.

Comment

Bella Luna is fantastic. Mmmmm, hummus.

I love Bonefish grill and eat there as often as I can. I've never had a meal there that wasn't outstanding.

The Italian place (Sweet Basil) on Woodlawn north of 21st and south of Galichia is decent.

Adrian's, next to Best Buy is also very good.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                        Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        I just made reservations at Cafe Bel Ami for Sat. night. Great place.
                        And I just noticed they are not open on Sundays. Dang.

Comment

Just called and Bel Ami will be open on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                          X