X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AABA Basketball League

I wonder how long this will last?

All-White Basketball League Run by Don Moose Lewis as AABA Basketball

An all-white basketball league is being pushed by Don Moose Lewis as the AABA. This all-white basketball league is called the All-American Basketball Alliance, and it is being led by Don Lewis who is claiming that it is needed because white American-born citizens are now in the minority. It's a shocking revelation that a league like this is being pressed forward, and the promoters of this style of basketball should definitely expect a backlash. It's what Don Moose Lewis wants anyway, and that's why he chose to release information about the league during the week of Martin Luther King Jr.'s celebrations.

just....no.

Bad idea for many reasons.

Ya know, I wrote a thesis on the decline of the African-American baseball player. My basic premise was that there is no opportunity for baseball in urban communities. Basketball, on the other hand, is an inexpensive sport that can be played nearly anywhere, and with any amount of people.

What is there to gain from a racial-exclusive league?

Comment

:roll:
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Dumb.........and boring

Comment

Would UNI be a feeder team for this league? :)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
            That's the first team I thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
              Drake and Iowa too. I don't know anything about Iowa State, but I do see a pattern here.

Comment

Who wants to watch a bunch of plodding uncoordinated white guys with no ball skills...isn't that why the Wichita Wings went teats-up?...
                I kid, I kid...I was actually a big Wings fan. Just can't get excited by the White Men Can't Jump League.

Comment

Originally posted by podunkboy
                  Who wants to watch a bunch of plodding uncoordinated white guys with no ball skills...isn't that why the Wichita Wings went teats-up?...
                  I kid, I kid...I was actually a big Wings fan. Just can't get excited by the White Men Can't Jump League.
                  well considering your talking about soccer.

not a game... not a game... but Soccer

Comment

Did you know that currently in the NBA, there are only 10 American born white players. Sure, there are some white players that can ball, Nowitski and Nash to name a few, but they aren't American. I bet less than 5 percent of you can name two white Americans in the NBA right off the top of your head.

I can only think of 'White Chocolate' Jason Williams and the Bird Man dude. Hence, a reason probably a reason why he wants to start this league up. Nonetheless, a dumb idea.

Comment

Korver and Kevin Love are the first 2 i thought of

Comment

Heinrich, David Lee...I think there has to be more then 10...that's 6 right there

Comment

Just looked through 10 teams in the East on yahoo sports rosters and I've found 15 white, american, born players...

Comment

Working...
                          X