Tiger Woods II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
    And here I thought new life was pumped into this thread for another Tiger story.

One of Omaha's finest ladies got hammered Saturday and sneaked into the local zoo.
    She determines it's actually a petting zoo and gets her hand chewed off trying to get friendly with a real tiger!
    Uhh
    Jacqueline Eide, you are truly an Omaha legend!

You can't make this stuff up!

That is all.
    I read about that yesterday and was amazed! How the hell does someone get hammered enough that they think breaking into the zoo is a good idea? Then, how can someone that is so hammered that they think breaking into the zoo is a good idea, pull it off? Isn't the zoo like animal prison? Isn't it supposed to be difficult to break into or out of prison?

Now, this broad pulls off breaking into animal prison, then thinks she should pet the tiger?

That is one resourceful drunk broad!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I blame the zoo.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I think this thread is mislabeled. Instead of "Tiger Woods", shouldn't it be "Tiger's Wood"?
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Jacqueline Eide, 33, was arrested after police said she broke into a zoo in Omaha, Nebraska, Halloween night and was bitten by a tiger when she tried to pet it.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
          X