No announcement yet.

Royals Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REALLY, Jason freaking Kendall, nice signing Dayton, yea maybe 10 years ago. Looks like another 100 loss season folks
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      REALLY, Jason freaking Kendall, nice signing Dayton, yea maybe 10 years ago. Looks like another 100 loss season folks
      TRUST THE PROCESS!!

Comment

Slightly off topic here. But I haven't been up to KC for a Royals game in years (I've been a Rocks fan since 93). Anyway Since the Rockies are playing in KC this May I thought it'd be nice to drive just 3 hours to a game/weekend than 8 hours twice to Denver.

my question, is what are prices like for Royals games along say 1st or 3rd base lines outfield depth. Royals website isn't up. I've been paying between 25 and 35 a ticket in Colorado for that type seat.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
          Slightly off topic here. But I haven't been up to KC for a Royals game in years (I've been a Rocks fan since 93). Anyway Since the Rockies are playing in KC this May I thought it'd be nice to drive just 3 hours to a game/weekend than 8 hours twice to Denver.

my question, is what are prices like for Royals games along say 1st or 3rd base lines outfield depth. Royals website isn't up. I've been paying between 25 and 35 a ticket in Colorado for that type seat.
          Thanks
          I think they're pretty comparable. I don't remember what we paid when we went up this summer. They may be a bit higher depending on where you sit. We were relatively close to the action. The new K is great. You'll have a good time but I hope you're disappointed with the game outcome.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I can't act too disappointed though, my Fiance is Royals fan as are her brothers who will most likely join us for the game.

edit: nor could I be too "happy" if the outcome swings my way :D

Comment

Get a seat beside the fountains for $8. 8)

1. I havent been to a Royals game in 7 or 8 years. Not worth the drive up there if David Glass is going to pocket the money he makes on seats & concessions. He pockets the money but isnt willing to invest in the team.

2. Why drive to KC when you got WSU baseball right here. Tickets are reasonable, plenty of decent parking, and you have a college team that is competitive every year. It should only get better with the indoor practice facility 8)

Comment

True Ben, There is nothing like sitting on the outfield hill at the Eck. I even loved it there before the Coleman complexes went up. Really the only place i like sitting out the outfield fence.

Comment

Royals GM Didn't Know He Was Allowed To Make Moves During Offseason

-Onion Sports Network

Comment

The Royals reached an agreement with outfielder Rick Ankiel on a one-year, $3.25MM deal, tweets Yahoo's Tim Brown. The contract has a second-year mutual option worth $6MM. Back on December 10th, ESPN's Jerry Crasnick tweeted that Scott Boras wanted three years and "big money" for Ankiel, but ultimately he settled for an unsurprising contract. Ankiel also drew interest from the Cubs, Pirates, and Red Sox this winter.

Comment

thats not a bad signing given the yr/$$

However, we are loaded with mediocre outfielders and mediocre middle infielders.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                        thats not a bad signing given the yr/$$

However, we are loaded with mediocre outfielders and mediocre middle infielders.
                        It looks like they are just signing a bunch of guys and hoping a couple of them break out this season. But then again, how is that different from any other season?

Comment

How certain are we Dayton Moore understands that Ankiel is no longer a pitcher?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            How certain are we Dayton Moore understands that Ankiel is no longer a pitcher?
                            He must have been drawn to his sub .250 BA!

Comment

i guess the only good thing about this signing is i dont have watch Jose Guillen half assing it in the outfield as much
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X