Dez Bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant

is it me or did the NCAA hand down a very Harsh punishment for suspending him for the rest of the year just for lying to the NCAA. It seems like other people have down worse and gotten a less of a punishment. Anybody agree?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Re: Dez Bryant

Originally posted by newshock1234
    is it me or did the NCAA hand down a very Harsh punishment for suspending him for the rest of the year just for lying to the NCAA. It seems like other people have down worse and gotten a less of a punishment. Anybody agree?
    Yes.

It's the NCAA - fairness is not part of their vocabulary.

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Not a big fan of ZeroState but I too think Dez was screwed big time here. How does this jibe with the pitcher that was allowed to come back?

The NCAA sucks, pure and simple.

Comment

I agree that it seems like a huge overreaction and an unjust penalty...as long as this is all there is to the story.

Comment

I know nothing about this story
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            I know nothing about this story

basically Bryant had dinner at Deion Sanders house, and lied about it to the NCAA, and what he lied about wasn't illegal at all. So, NCAA suspended for the rest of the year for basically lying to the NCAA.

Comment

Man... I can understand punishment for lying about something. It at least makes it look like you're trying to cover something up. But yeah, there are worse things that happen that don't get this punishment.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                Man... I can understand punishment for lying about something. It at least makes it look like you're trying to cover something up. But yeah, there are worse things that happen that don't get this punishment.
                yea i agree he should have got a couple games for it, but for the whole season? It seems like its a little harsh

Comment

The NCAA is not known for its consistency. Frankly, I think they are a bunch of clowns.

And this punishment does, on the surface, appear to be way out of proportion to the “crime”. However, it also seems the kid could be still be reinstated, unless I missed something, after he is made to grovel a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
                    The NCAA is not known for its consistency. Frankly, I think they are a bunch of clowns.

And this punishment does, on the surface, appear to be way out of proportion to the “crime”. However, it also seems the kid could be still be reinstated, unless I missed something, after he is made to grovel a little bit.
                    nope he try to appeal, but they said on ESPN this morning that the appeal was denied.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234

nope he try to appeal, but they said on ESPN this morning that the appeal was denied.
                      Wow.

Comment

:good: :good:

The real krusty sings with mel , bring in the clowns, made from cazytalk 4 .Two animations in one movie , cool eh
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                        X