I condone this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I condone this

A fight broke out between a neighbor of the Heene family and some members of the media on Sunday. Richard Heene is expected to face charges this week of perp...

Seriously sometimes it takes a swift jaw jack to put people in thier place

I wished the guy would have knocked out the guy in yellow.

Comment

wow, why wouldnt they let the guy threw?
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
        wow, why wouldnt they let the guy threw?
        its all fun and games until someone gets punched in the eye

Comment

Let's see. A person with the media jumps the neighbor guy from behind and takes him to the ground. No one from the media drags the guy off or helps the neighbor. The neighbor struggles to finally get an advantage, starts beatin' on the media guy's face (while the media guy is still holding on to him) and the media types all start yelling at the neighbor guy to stop.

Of course, all the while the cameras are rolling. They probabaly thought they could edit out the part where the neighbor got jumped from behind.

Out of all these media guys, I only heard one smart one. And he wasn't going to help the neighbor... he was trying to get the cameras to stop shooting.

Ah....you gotta love the press.

Comment

Yellow Guy about snapped the neck of the other guy. That neighbor has a right to his house.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
            X