Coldest Start Ever for October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldest Start Ever for October

It has been the coldest start ever for October by a whopping 6 degrees. Will this carry over into a cold and snowy winter?? Stay Tuned.

Link: http://www.crh.noaa.gov/news/display...31826&source=0
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

I am sure it's a mistake. ISASO and I drving big gas guzzlers has caused the entire planet to warm un-naturally.

I am not about to buy into this cold winter hullabaloo nonsense.

My swim trunks are at the ready.

(I found the last 6 weeks very enjoyable, weatherwise btw.)

Comment

No need to turn this into a political discussion.

And I love the cold weather so I had no problem with it either.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Just being a smartass...I am in a foul mood of late.

The weather has been most enjoyable and I look forward to the cold walks into the Chuck anytime now.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          Just being a smartass...I am in a foul mood of late.

The weather has been most enjoyable and I look forward to the cold walks into the Chuck anytime now.
          Thats what were here for Doc to cheer you up :D 8) :posterwsu:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

You're not helping.

Comment

Doc,

What did the snail say while getting a piggyback ride from a turtle???
              That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Now that's helping.

Comment

73F today and 71F tomorrow will feel nice. It usually stays warm all the way through October then the bottom falls out around Halloween. Guess we got an early taste of fall.

Comment

Comment

Doc, I got a deal I couldn't refuse and sold my gas-hog SUV and now drive a 30mpg car. Obviously the person who bought it isn't driving as much as I used to, hence the global cooling we've experienced since July 25.

I guess the leader of the Global Warming Hoaxsters Union, Al Gore, needs to fire up his Gulfstream more often to compensate. We can't let the myth die, what would Al do for an income? Create another Internet?

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                          . . . Global Warming Hoaxsters Union . . .
                          I like "Global Atmospheric Stability Deniers", or GASD (pronounced "gassed").

Comment

Decades and decades of artificial cooling (refrigerators, freezers, home and auto air-conditioners, wives who deny their husbands sex) have overwhelmed the ecosphere and counteracted against greenhouse gases to cause a sudden and dramatic cooling effect.

The scientific community and husbands - in consensus on the causes of AGC - are urging all Americans (just Americans since the Europeans don't use much ice) to begin storing their food underground, consume more room-temperature beverages and roll down their car windows. Additionally they are calling for Hollywood and the media to create a culture that sex isn't just for outside the marriage bed.

Comment

Thanks to the andouille sausage dish that has been my lunch most of this week, I probably have contributed my share of greenhouse gases. But they don't smell very flowery.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X