KC Chiefs - Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs - Week 6

Chiefs look like they are going to keep their record perfect at 0-5. Play at Washington Redskins.

Question is will we win a game?
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
      Question is will we win a game?
      I think we will--I just don't know which one(s). We still have the Raiders & Browns. And we usually seem to give the Broncos fits at Arrowhead, no matter how good the Broncos are playing.

Comment

I think KC is already down 14-0 to Washington...
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
          And we usually seem to give the Broncos fits at Arrowhead, no matter how good the Broncos are playing.
          Broncos defense is winning games. Limiting opponents to 13 points per game. :D

Comment

The Chiefs suck as usual. Looks like the new coach and QB did not fix things. The Chiefs won't do any good until they fix the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              The Chiefs suck as usual. Looks like the new coach and QB did not fix things. The Chiefs won't do any good until they fix the defense.
              :ohno: :banghead:

The biggest problem is the OL. Can't even do a 3 step drop without a man in his face, or open a whole for the RB, but can open one the size of Texas for a DL to get after Cassel.

Get 2 very good OL, A LT and RT, move Albert to LG and watch with those two players how much better this team will get next year.

Comment

I agree that the defense could be better but the Chiefs will not be better until they have a good offensive line. They cannot open a hole for a running game and cannot provide much in the way of pass protection.

Comment

At least if we lose again, it would keep us in the running for the top draft pick. Then hopefully we can get a stud OT.

Comment

What the Chiefs really need to do is get a top 3 pick and then be able to trade down and get multiple first round picks so they can address multiple needs.

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock
                      I agree that the defense could be better but the Chiefs will not be better until they have a good offensive line. They cannot open a hole for a running game and cannot provide much in the way of pass protection.
                      yup i agree, and we can fix that in the middle rounds of the draft, because it seems like our middle of the line are having issues. I think we need a new center and guard, and maybe a right tackle, although i though O callahan did ok for his first start. I think with our first pick we need a playmaker either on defense or offense. Personally Eric Berry would look good in red. Then with our 2 2nds, i would take O linemen.
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Chiefs will have 2-2nd, 2-5th and 2-6th next year

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                          I think we only have 1 6th, because we gave up a draft pick for the 2 linemen we traded for in the preseason

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            I think we only have 1 6th, because we gave up a draft pick for the 2 linemen we traded for in the preseason
                            The extra 6th round pick I believe comes from the trade of thigpen.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                              The extra 6th round pick I believe comes from the trade of thigpen.
                              nope on ESPN, they said we got a 5th for Thigpen

Comment

Working...
                              X