KC Chiefs - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs - Week 2

KC at home against Oakland Raiders. Would think this should be a winnable game. Probably know more after we see how Oakland plays against SD on monday night.

Hopefully Cassel will be back and we can see if he's a one-year wonder or a true franchise QB.

Yup if Cassel and Flowers play we should win this one
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

They should have a better chance, but it's still going to depend on the offensive and defensive lines. Maybe the home crowd will fire them up.

Comment

I don't think any game this year is a should win. Some may be winnable but we're just as bad as Oakland is...
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Chiefs have signed 28 year old Bobby Wade, its a good signing IMO, he has experience playing the slot and being a Kick Returner and Punt Returner, plus Todd Haley was his WR coach with chicago.

Comment

Don't write off Oakland, if any of you watched this game then the Chiefs are gonna have there hands pretty full...

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
              Don't write off Oakland, if any of you watched this game then the Chiefs are gonna have there hands pretty full...
              I agree. Oakland looked like a much better team than KC last night.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                I agree, it will be a good game, although i do think SD is way overrated, remember they beat the chiefs last year by a combined 2 points.

Comment

a good todd haley article

Comment

Chiefs 3, Raider 3 at Halftime

Chiefs should have at least had 3 before half but receiver didn't get out of bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                      Chiefs should have at least had 3 before half but receiver didn't get out of bounds.
                      Cassel should never have thrown to him. It didn't do any good. They were already in field goal range.

He should have thrown it away if no one was open in the end zone and tried again the next play. I think they would have had time for one more play before trying a field goal.

Those two timeouts early in the game definitely hurt them here.

Comment

Oakland 6, KC 3 End of 4th QTR

Cassel interception setup the FG.

KC offense consistency is being hampered by penalties and dropped passes.

KC total yards 311
                        Oakland total yards 77

Comment

Cassel overthrows his WR and it is picked off. KC was almost in FG range.

Comment

29 yard TD pass from Cassel to Bowe with 2:38 left.

KC 10, Oakland 6 (4th QTR 2:38 )

Comment

Raiders respond with their own drive. Penalties continue to give Oakland chances and missed tackle allowed them to score on 5 yard run.

Oak 13, KC 10

4th QTR 1:07

Comment

Working...
                              X