Finally it's here!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally it's here!!!!!!!!

First game of the year!!!!!! At 2:00 the tailgate starts and I'll be there with about 250 fellow tailgaters and friends at UAsports.net tailgate. I love college basketball, but there is just something about the pagentry of college football. During the long hot summer sometimes it seems like it's never going to arrive, but when it's finally time for that first game, it's so great to see everybody again and finally get to see college football again live.

where you at boomer sooner
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      Since he put his location as Tuscon Arizona and mentioned the University of Arizona, probably not. I suspect he was tailgating in Arizona and is watching the UA beat up on Central Michigan right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        Since he put his location as Tuscon Arizona and mentioned the University of Arizona, probably not. I suspect he was tailgating in Arizona and is watching the UA beat up on Central Michigan right now.
        I know, i thought this was a college football thread
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          I know, i thought this was a college football thread
          I would say that Sooner loss would deserve it own thread. :)

Comment

Yes it was the Arizona Wildcats game against CMU. Had a great time. We always walk into the stadium beside the marching band as they play Bear Down Arizona. No better way to get psyched up for the game. Just part of the pagentry that I enjoy about college football.

Comment

Working...
            X