Louisville Coach Rick Pitino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville Coach Rick Pitino

Wow, there's a lot of different topics in this one news article: basketball, rape, extortion, abortion.

Pitino tells police he paid for woman’s abortion

LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Louisville men’s basketball coach Rick Pitino told police he had sex and paid for an abortion for the woman accused of trying to extort him for $10 million, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The Courier-Journal of Louisville reported on its Web site that Pitino told police he had been drinking in a Louisville restaurant and had sex with Karen Sypher in August 2003. The police report said he denied allegations by Sypher that he raped her after the restaurant closed and at another time somewhere else. He said later he gave her $3,000 for an abortion.

WOW

The lady is marreid to Pitino's former assistant.

Too bad for everyone involved.

Comment

Wow - Is that what they mean by the 'Pecking order'?

Comment

Louisville coach Rick Pitino says a sex scandal involving a woman accused of trying to extort him has been "pure hell" for his family and that he's had enough.

Poor Coach Pitino. On the day of Senator's Kennedy's death, he continues to be a victim in this sad tale.

God bless Rick....I hope he can find peace and strength in these trying days.

Comment

Please Doc, please let that be tongue in cheek.

Comment

Yes by all means lets forget about this and concentrate on the important things in life like the economy and basketball. What an ego on this man.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
              Please Doc, please let that be tongue in cheek.

I am bleeding profously from the gaping hole left by my tongue.

Coach Pitino's arrogance simply has no bounds.

It seems obvious that the woman involved has some serious issues, but every time Rick opens his mouth, I think she becomes more credible.

Comment

Working...
              X