Presidential News Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential News Conference

Well, not that anyone with a brain didn't already know it, but our President is an idiot.

God, I can't believe anyone actually voted for this dunce.

Do you get it now?

Nice to back the Most Powerful Man in the World and the leader of the greatest nation. It just cracks me up that for all those people who think we got it so bad here in the U.S., then move your ass out of the country if you think the grass is greener somewhere else.

Like him or not, he's our guy for the ntext 3 1/2 years - accept it. All we need now are more Debbie Downers to keep the snowballl rolling. If you think it is so damn easy, you run for office.

I love everyone who blames BO for all these problems when the beginning of the end started under Bush's tenure.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
      Nice to back the Most Powerful Man in the World and the leader of the greatest nation. It just cracks me up that for all those people who think we got it so bad here in the U.S., then move your ass out of the country if you think the grass is greener somewhere else.

Like him or not, he's our guy for the ntext 3 1/2 years - accept it. All we need now are more Debbie Downers to keep the snowballl rolling. If you think it is so damn easy, you run for office.

I love everyone who blames BO for all these problems when the beginning of the end started under Bush's tenure.
      :ohno:

1) If pbo is the the leader of the greatest nation on earth and the most powerful man in the world, he needs to act like it. Enough with the "Dear Russia / India / China / All the nations of Africa etc., my name is Barak. I'm sorry I'm an American. Please forgive me and please be my friend."

2) I think its fair to say that, especially in the case of the good Dr., we know that the grass isn't greener on the other side and we protest this administration and congress to prevent this country from becoming "the other side."

3) As far as just accepting the policies of pbo because we're stuck with him for the next 3.5 years...nothing solves a problem like burying your head in the sand and ignoring it.

4) The progressive movement (synonymous with expanded government and restricted personal freedoms) began in the 1920's...not with Dubya.
      That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Yeah, us sore loser conservatives/Republicans should respect our President, since the liberals/Democrats laid out such a good template for doing so during the GWB tenure.

Comment

Nice to back the Most Powerful Man in the World and the leader of the greatest nation.
          If things continue the way they are going, this won't be the greatest nation (unless the looming greatest bankruptcy of country counts).

Like him or not, he's our guy for the ntext 3 1/2 years - accept it.
          Only sheep think like this. I have to accept nothing and won't.

Actually this just show how ignorant you are ... it's not the presidents but all the problems can be traced back to the Congress and Senate that has got us into this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
            Nice to back the Most Powerful Man in the World and the leader of the greatest nation.
            If things continue the way they are going, this won't be the greatest nation (unless the looming greatest bankruptcy of country counts).

Like him or not, he's our guy for the ntext 3 1/2 years - accept it.
            Only sheep think like this. I have to accept nothing and won't.

Actually this just show how ignorant you are ... it's not the presidents but all the problems can be traced back to the Congress and Senate that has got us into this mess.

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No matter how bad President Barack Obama is, he will NEVER be worse than the bafoon and his merry band of carnies who occupied the office for the previous eight years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
                No matter how bad President Barack Obama is, he will NEVER be worse than the bafoon and his merry band of carnies who occupied the office for the previous eight years.
                Do you know what a year-over-year budget deficit is?

Might want to google that. Try not the let your epiphany slap you upside the head too hard.

Comment

No. Me stuped. i no knows what be thes buttget thingymajog you speak bout iss. me jest a dumbe non-repuklican. pleez esplain to mee oh wize mann blinde partee followerr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby

Might want to google that. Try not the let your epiphany slap you upside the head too hard.
                    Your hero Dumbya obviously doesn't know what a year-over-year budget is either. His eight year track record speaks for itself on that matter.

It's funny that the Republicans are all of a sudden outraged by the deficit and the careless spending, which I agree it is, now that a Democrat is in office. Where was the outrage during the Bush follies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby

Your hero Dumbya obviously doesn't know what a year-over-year budget is either. His eight year track record speaks for itself on that matter.
                      'My Cat's Breath Smells Like Cat Food'
                      Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

SC, your leanings, as with my own, are evident, but honestly you need to look at factual evidence, the big picture and think for yourself.

Everybody makes mistakes. GWB certainly made some. What he didn't do was try to change the Constitution and take away the freedoms our founding fathers set up for us.

I'm sure each of us has a slightly different idea of how much government should take care of in our world. But does it not even register with some of you that these sweeping changes are being shoved down our throats, without enough time to actually learn what they are doing, so fast for a reason?

Perhaps it's because they know when the details do come out they have no chance? Maybe you are an idiot and want and need someone to make all your decisions for you, to care for you, to decide what you can and cannot do, when you can do it and where.

For myself, and hopefully a growing number of the electorate, that scenario is unacceptable. We all should get to keep much more than half of what we earn.

Are there things to fix? Of course.....health care is out of control. Changes need to be made. But can we AT LEAST discuss Torte Reform during this process? Of course not because the lawyers are far up the Dems ass it isn't funny.

It would appear to anyone that can think at all that this is about a few elitists deciding they know what's better for you and I then we do....and they want to control us. It is about power.

I don't trust Nancy, Barak, you, anyone to make decisions for me. And I am pretty sure the Constitution is on my side.

Comment

Actually GWB did circumvent the Constitution with the Patriot Act. As such I don't hold him in much higher regard than Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            Actually GWB did circumvent the Constitution with the Patriot Act. As such I don't hold him in much higher regard than Obama.
                            Exactly Royal, you beat me to it! And Wu, I respect you as a poster so I won't get into a verbal peeing match with you. But, (a) don't presume to know my "leanings" and (b) don't call me an idiot because I may feel differently about some political topics.

Comment

But, (a) don't presume to know my "leanings"...
                              I always love it when someone uses this card.

Makes me LOL.

I need a good LOL from time to time.

LOL.

A spade is not a spade, and 2 x 2 does not equal 4.

LOL. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X