OBAMA'S FIRST PITCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBAMA'S FIRST PITCH

Obama must have been wearing some kind of protective vest, because he kind of throws like a girl. Sort of surprised since he shoots a pretty good basketball.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Who cares....at least he didn't bounce it.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien - Obama's 1st Pitch (07/15/09)

Comment

If not for a good defensive play by Pujols he would have bounced it. Can we get somebody who can get the ball over the plate please.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Bush's first pitch at the National's game last year was 8 feet over the plate...

Comment

Complete with teleprompter.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

I just did a search for "worst president ever" on google and the same president highlighted EVERY find on the first page...but at least you claim he can pitch...

Comment

Was Obama's pitch called a strike since that was his intention?

Perhaps they should have used GWB on the teleprompter.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                  I just did a search for "worst president ever" on google and the same president highlighted EVERY find on the first page...but at least you claim he can pitch...
                  Bush Derangement Syndrome is still alive and strong I see.

I'm sure he couldn't care less...

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

I'm surprised Obamas pitch wasn't really wide left.

Comment

The unsustainable economic policies of your savior will make your hatred for GWB seem like a mere appetizer.

Don't believe me? Fine, go back and take a few classes at WSU's BSB. Let me know what you think when you finally have some context and perspective for comment on the issue. Until then, you're nothing more than an average irrational lib who probably thinks Cap and Trade has something to do with A-Rod and the Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                        The unsustainable economic policies of your savior will make your hatred for GWB seem like a mere appetizer.

Don't believe me? Fine, go back and take a few classes at WSU's BSB. Let me know what you think when you finally have some context and perspective for comment on the issue. Until then, you're nothing more than an average irrational lib who probably thinks Cap and Trade has something to do with A-Rod and the Yankees.
                        Ricky, watch the hate speech or Marty Moose will peg you as an irrational angry neocon who can't get over the election.

Comment

The fact that you claim George W. Bush to be the worst president ever is laughable and shows how "smart" you are.

Comment

Working...
                          X