Visa Card Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnieBallgame
    Lil' Jug-eared Barry gets credit for saving 1 job. I thought last week I was going to eliminate 4 jobs from my company...instead myself, my partner, and 2 managers took pay cuts and only cut 3 jobs.

How's that "hope and change" going for all you idiots that voted for this jackass and his idiot vp?

It's to bad that all the people that were affected negatively in my situation last week weren't all Obama voters! :-x
    With that attitude, you sound like you would be an absolute pleasure to work for. :roll:

Comment

Shock City,

Perhaps if it didn't bother me so much, my sense of humor would be better. It hurts when you become attached to the people you work with and care genuinely about their families.

If things don't turn around soon...and your fearless leader doesn't learn to keep his mouth shut, there will be more job loss and heartache. Business investors do not like uncertainty....or "jug-eared moron presidents".

Jeremiah Wright, ACORN, and Lil' Jug-eared Barry can all kiss my ###! :whistle:

Comment

It's funny how every reply to this thread has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, which was how some cardholders were charged more than expected for some purchases - a huge amount more. I assume people just didn't read the article.

At least the Doc did mention quadrillion. After that, everything else has been downhill.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Working...
          X