Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State....You've been Cramerized!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State....You've been Cramerized!!!!!!!!!

On the just concluded Lightning Round on Jim Cramer's Mad Money there was a caller from Kansas. Cramer said he'd like to take the show to University of Kansas - Wichita, which the caller immediately recognized as, ummm, a misstatement. She handled it wonderfully....

She said, paraphrasing here, Well, Univ of Kansas, Wichita State, or Kansas State, we all love you. Cramer said if one of those schools was interested in hosting his show they should call him. He'd love to come.

In case you're unfamiliar, Jim Cramer hosts a show on CNBC called Mad Money. He has attained cult status in the investment community. Some love him, some hate him, none are neutral. The last two schools to host Cramer were The Ohio State Univ. and Univ. of Iowa.
    [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g242/gobirds85/spread-the-red-logo-160.gif[/img]

Then we'd have to listen to him rant about why all of the aerospace companies are hurting, not hiring, won't have a strong outlook for many years, etc.........

But other than that, it would be fun to have him visit Wichita.

Comment

Re: Wichita State....You've been Cramerized!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by STLRedbird
      On the just concluded Lightning Round on Jim Cramer's Mad Money there was a caller from Kansas. Cramer said he'd like to take the show to University of Kansas - Wichita, which the caller immediately recognized as, ummm, a misstatement. She handled it wonderfully....

She said, paraphrasing here, Well, Univ of Kansas, Wichita State, or Kansas State, we all love you. Cramer said if one of those schools was interested in hosting his show they should call him. He'd love to come.

In case you're unfamiliar, Jim Cramer hosts a show on CNBC called Mad Money. He has attained cult status in the investment community. Some love him, some hate him, none are neutral. The last two schools to host Cramer were The Ohio State Univ. and Univ. of Iowa.
      The Daily Show with Jon Stewart "idolized" him. :lol:

Jon Stewart Skewers CNBC in Rick Santelli's Absence on "The Daily Show"
      Date: March 4, 2009
      New York, NY
      United States of America
      Juxtaposing video segments of CNBC announcers and reporters talking to various CEOs of now defunct banking and lending institutions touting the soundness of their respective companies just days before they collapsed was harsh. Throwing in Jim "Mad Money" Cramer giving stock advice just before things went sour or worse for those companies and the economy was acidic. And throughout the montage, Jon Stewart had his say, like, "If I'd only listened to CNBC, I'd be a millionaire. Provided, of course, that I started off with a hundred million." But not one comment was as poignant as his statement at the end.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Bear Stearns!! Bear Stearns!!
        CNBC's Jim Cramer screams that "Bear Stearns is fine!" and "NO! NO! NO!" ... "Bear Stearns is not in trouble" ... "Don't move your money from Bear! That's ju...

Give Cramer credit.
        The source for The Daily Show fans, with episodes hosted by Jon Stewart, Ronny Chieng, Jordan Klepper, Dulcé Sloan and more, plus interviews, highlights and The Weekly Show podcast.

Maybe not.
        Read More Here:http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20080324131604.aspx
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
          Then we'd have to listen to him rant about why all of the aerospace companies are hurting, not hiring, won't have a strong outlook for many years, etc.........

But other than that, it would be fun to have him visit Wichita.
          Maybe if more people like him would rant about it our fearless leader of change would pull them (aircraft companies) out from under the bus. Just a thought, not trying to take this off topic.

Comment

Working...
          X