How stupid are KSU fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How stupid are KSU fans?

Maybe this has been posted, maybe it hasn't...I don't have time to sort through all the nonsense threads here.

Well, apparently the university they support thinks their fans are morons...

Is that 9 million each year they receive from ncaa for allocated funds?

Comment

martymoose wrote:

Maybe this has been posted, maybe it hasn't...I don't have time to sort through all the nonsense threads here.

Well, apparently the university they support thinks their fans are morons...

You are so right about nonsense posts and the ksu athletic administration. Your two for two! If I were a kitty cat fan I would be livid. That has to be the lamest attempt to put lipstick on a pig I have ever seen. Wow!

Comment

Yup pogo, the dirty dozen each get truck load of money from ncaa and bigIX every year. That amount would be enough to cover some universities total athletic budget.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
          Is that 9 million each year they receive from ncaa for allocated funds?
          Yes, KSU can thank OU, UT and KU on a yearly basis for their check. OU and UT alone are pretty much keeping the B12 afloat...KU's national title doesn't hurt though.

Originally posted by shocky
          You are so right about nonsense posts
          Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen so many copy and pasted links in my life...or so many posters replying to their own posts....

Comment

Working...
          X