Take our country back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take our country back

I don't agree with everything said by "Thomas Paine" in this video, but he's largely right.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

We've been told to sit back and do nothing but play with the spoils of our consumerism. And now we're reaping that harvest.

We already did :D 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

We should have taken our country back about 20 years ago when the age of gluttony and instant gratification began to seep into every day life in this country. Everyone feels like they need the newest and best things in life, even if they can't afford it. This is our own doing and we have noone to blame but ourselves, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
        We should have taken our country back about 20 years ago when the age of gluttony and instant gratification began to seep into every day life in this country. Everyone feels like they need the newest and best things in life, even if they can't afford it. This is our own doing and we have noone to blame but ourselves, IMO.

The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.
        Gordon Gekko "Wall Street"

Greed is good.
        :good: 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Watch the video!

Truth behind Obama photo

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
          SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
            Watch the video!

Truth behind Obama photo

http://www.yahoo.com/
            Saw that earlier, its pretty funny. 8)

Comment

Working...
            X