Immigration Next to be Shoved Down Our Throats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Next to be Shoved Down Our Throats

After Healthcare and Cap-And-Trade, Democrats To Push Amnesty for Illegals :banghead:
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Schumer: Amnesty Bill for Illegals by Labor Day

The lead Democrat steering an immigration overhaul through the Senate said Wednesday he expects to have a bill ready by Labor Day that is more generous to highly skilled immigrant workers than those who are lower skilled and is tough on future waves of illegal immigration.
    DeMint Border Barrier Plan Wins Senate Approval

The Senate voted Wednesday to require actual fencing along 700 miles of the border with Mexico rather than vehicle barriers and high-tech equipment.

The plan by Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., won approval by a 54-44 vote as the Senate began a second day of debate on a $42.9 billion measure to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the budget year beginning Oct. 1.

DeMint said the U.S.-Mexico border "has become a battleground" as drug and weapons traffickers, along with illegal immigrants, move too freely. He said the department is spending too much on "virtual" fencing such as motion detectors. Those barriers, he said, don't work as well as a real fence designed to block people crossing the border on foot.
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

President Obama to let illegals just run wild!!!!!!

Comment

Senate Rebuffs Obama on 'No-Match' Anti-Illegal Rule

The Senate wants to force the Homeland Security Department to stick with a proposed Bush administration policy requiring employers to fire immigrant workers whose names don't match their Social Security numbers.

By voice vote Thursday, the Senate approved an amendment to stop the department's plan to dump the so-called "no-match" rule.
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
          President Obama to let illegals just run wild!!!!!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1247...googlenews_wsj

Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed, to me:

I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

-inscription on the Statue of Liberty

Damn French ruin everything :D 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Most of the illegal immigration problem could be solved with an integrated computer network that could verify Social Security numbers to the person.

Maybe, we should be asking our Congressmen/women why this isn't being done already????????

Do you realize how much crime these illegal immigrants create in our country? and the social costs to our country to try to control it. Most of the gangbangers in Wichita are Hispanic, some Asian, and some are Black, although the black gangs crime rate is way down from what it was years ago.

When is the last time you heard about a White gang in Wichita, other than the fat over-the-hill old men trying to be bikers on their hogs?

Comment

FAIR: Obama Betrays Security for Illegal Amnesty
              Stern called out Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., for stating in late June that securing America’s borders would have to wait until after enactment of a massive amnesty for illegal aliens. Schumer, who chairs the powerful Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security and Refugees, is predicting that sweeping immigration reform, including amnesty, will become law before the year is over.

“Unfortunately, Schumer and many in Washington seem prepared to use homeland security as a bargaining chip to leverage another massive amnesty for illegal aliens that the American public does not want and cannot afford,” Stern wrote. “In doing so, he and others are gambling with the security of the nation and the lives of innocent people.”

FAIR points out that since taking office, the Obama administration has abandoned enforcement of U.S. immigration laws.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
              X