Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by ShockCity
    It's gonna be close to cracking 100 here. I'll trade you.
    No problem.

100 degree days are what summer's all about. That and sunshine.

Although it's been comfortable for most of the "summer" here, you wouldn't believe how somewhat depressing it is to be without the sun for so many days in May/June.

Back to the US Open, did anyone catch Ryan's one-on-one interview ESPN did with him during the delay? Talked about WSU and stuff.. and the fact that he's leading after day 1.. :lol:

Pretty cool. :posterwu:

Way to rep WSU!!!!
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Ryan is even par through 10 and 2 shots behind the leaders.

:posterwsu:

Graeme McDowell is -2 and 21 year old Ben Martin is -1.

Comment

Ryan is even par through 10 and 2 shots behind the leaders.

:posterwsu:

Graeme McDowell is -2 and 21 year old Ben Martin is -1.
        If he can keep it around par, he should be fine. :good:

Comment

+1 through 14. Tiger is about to finish at +3 for his first round. Leader is at -2 with 6 others at -1.

Comment

Unfortunately Ryan double-bogeyed the 18th to finish at +3. Still a very respectable round and as long as he can keep it around 75 or 76 in his next round he will more than likely make the cut.

Comment

Ryan doubled his last hole to finish at +3. Not a bad number, just wish he could have finished strong. Shoot a good number in the 2nd round and he'll be around for the weekend.

edit.. I should have said 3rd and 4th round since he'll most likely be around for the weekend with all the delays they've had with the weather. Good luck Ryan.

Comment

Stewey, I guess you and I are on the same page. Pretty much the exact same post I just made. Ha!

Comment

Two birdies, three bogies, and a double for Ryan in the first round. Not bad on a course playing really near 8,000 yards. He is in decent position to make the cut if he can have a round near or a little better than today.

Comment

That was disappoiting, especially on a hole it appeared most everyone was scoring a par. I thought he was going to be in a great position at the end of the day.

Comment

Ryan's updated tee time appears to be 2:42 PM on Saturday for his second round.

Comment

Ryan's updated tee time appears to be 2:42 PM on Saturday for his second round.
                        Wow, thats late. With the weather forecasted to be like Thursday he may be playing into Sunday just to finish his 2nd round. :shock:

Comment

Ya, it is late. He is in the last tee time for the 2nd round! The USGA has come out and said that they absolutely will not crown a National Champion without playing at least 72 holes. I think that is great! If they have to go into Monday or Tuesday, so be it. This is the US Open and cutting it short should not be an option, IMO.

Comment

No doubt. It's 72 holes or bust. I don't care what day it is.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The course was way easier in the afternoon.

Comment

Ya, there were some low scores thrown up this afternoon. More rain projected this weekend I think. Let's hope it stays away. I really like the US Open because I like to see these guys challenged. It's not much fun watching guys shoot 20-30 under for a tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X