Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super laser revealed

How cool is this 8)

The National Ignition Facility's main purpose is to serve as a tool for gauging the reliability and safety of the US nuclear weapons arsenal but scientists say it could deliver breakthroughs in safe fusion power.
    "We have invented the world's largest laser system," actor-turned-governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said during a dedication ceremony attended by thousands including state and national officials.
    "We can create the stars right here on earth.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I think this little invention, from some folks out in New Jersey, does you one better, kc:

A US industrial laser company says it has developed a functional puke-ray system, ideal for use by cops or military personnel wishing to take down their opponents without shooting them. The firm proposes to issue the "non lethal light fighting technology" in two form factors - light-sabre/torch and blaster-pistol. (emphasis added)
    Battis says that his regurge-ray weapons are better than the well-known Taser electrojolt stungun as they have a longer effective range and aren't single-shot. If an embattled cop, soldier etc. misses the target at first he can simply swing the dazzle-beam onto his opponent's face and leave him slipping and stumbling helplessly in a self-generated chunky puddle. (emphasis added)

Comment

That's the kind of weaponry we need Maggie :D
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        I know. I can’t tell you how many times I have thought – if I just had a reliable, easy to manage, handheld puke-ray -- I would be living the dream. :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
          I know. I can’t tell you how many times I have thought – if I just had a reliable, easy to manage, handheld puke-ray -- I would be living the dream. :yahoo:
          "Stand By Me" comes to mind with the great puke scene. :)

Comment

I know you don't like bad umps but isn't this taking it a bit too far?
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
              I know you don't like bad umps but isn't this taking it a bit too far?
              :) I am not so sure -- I can think of many uses for my own puke-ray.

Comment

I dont need one I just think of KU and upchuck it is.
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                X