No announcement yet.

American Flag is Offensive in America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Flag is Offensive in America?

Texas Woman Told to Remove 'Offensive' American Flag From Office
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Re: American Flag is Offensive in America?

If the hospital is to be believed, it wasn't the flag itself, but the size of the flag, which I can understand in a work environment.

Now, if the immigrant co-worker was indeed offended by the flag itself, perhaps she should find a new place to work.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      If the hospital is to be believed, it wasn't the flag itself, but the size of the flag, which I can understand in a work environment.

Now, if the immigrant co-worker was indeed offended by the flag itself, perhaps she should find a new "Country" to work.
      A small edit. I hope you don't mind.

Comment

I can understand her complaint if it was an oversized Texas flag. :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
          Originally posted by RoyalShock

Now, if the immigrant co-worker was indeed offended by the flag itself, perhaps she should find a new "Country" to work.
          A small edit. I hope you don't mind.
          I nearly typed that very thing. But I'm trying to be tolerant. ;)

Comment

Referring to it as "her office" sounds like she is the only person working in the room the flag is in. So why wouldn't it be o.k. to have it displayed reguardless of the size?
            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk
              Referring to it as "her office" sounds like she is the only person working in the room the flag is in. So why wouldn't it be o.k. to have it displayed reguardless of the size?
              I think one article states that she shares the office with two other people.

Comment

Working...
              X