Common Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Sense

I've always kind of liked what little I've seen from Neil Cavuto and recently started recording his show so I can watch it. He has a segment called Common Sense where he wraps up the show with a thought. His one Friday was quite good I thought and figured I'd share.

Washington's Head Is Lodged in a Very Dark Place
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Neil is sharp as hell, practical, even handed and he has a great, dry sense of humor that I love.

The world could certainly use more Neil Cavuto's and less, well, everyone else.

If I was running Fox, I'd have my evening lineup be Beck, Huckabee, Cavuto, O'Reilly, Greta and Hannity (late night or later or cancelled).

Sean is trying to become way too much like Olberman which is 1)sad and 2) a perfect recipe for failure. Sean can be a great American but he is losing his way, imho.

Comment

Too bad we cant't get a little Boortz on Fox, Doc.
      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

I could get behind Beck, Huck and Cavuto. I record Beck and now Cavuto to watch when I can since they're on while I'm at work. Huckabee I've watched from time to time on the weekends and have seen him on other shows and like his approach. Those three would make a very good evening lineup for Fox. O'Reilly is obviously good as he's been number one in the ratings for some time but I'm not a huge fan. At least he seems fairly honest about where he stands on issues. Some I agree with, others I don't. Never watched much Greta or Hannity. Sean I think is becoming a bit like Coulter in that his views aren't necessarilly that bad, but he goes over the top with them and loses credibility at times.

But I really have developed a real liking of Cavuto. You described him just about as well as anyone could.
        Neil is sharp as hell, practical, even handed and he has a great, dry sense of humor
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Too bad we cant't get a little Boortz on Fox, Doc.
          Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            If I was running Fox, I'd have my evening lineup be Beck, Huckabee, Cavuto, O'Reilly, Greta and Hannity (late night or later or cancelled).

Sean is trying to become way too much like Olberman which is 1)sad and 2) a perfect recipe for failure. Sean can be a great American but he is losing his way, imho.
            And here I thought I was the only conservative who didn't like Hannity.

I get O'Reilly's schtick, so I like watching the Factor. And I can listen to talk-radio all day. But from 2-5pm I turn KNSS off and fire up a podcast.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

I haven't watched Fox in many, many months. Maybe over a year.

If they put Judge Napolitano on with his own show, I'd watch again.

Comment

The Judge actually hosted for Beck the other day when Glenn was ill. He was a fitting replacement considering how similar they are on many issues.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

O'Reilly #1
                  Hannity #2
                  Beck #3
                  Cavuto needs a lot more air time! He would move into the #2 slot....IMHO

Comment

Working...
                  X