Bluejay Cafe going Rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluejay Cafe going Rivals

From what I can make out on the Bluejay board it looks like their site will morph into Rivals on June 1st.
    In the fast lane

The owner made a deal with Matt Perrault to do it.

I'm not kidding.

Comment

CU really does love that hack.

I like Rivals and get most of my recruiting news from them, but from what you described in the past I don't see how it makes much sense for them. I wonder who will be responsible for gathering their recruiting news. Probably whoever does it for Nebraska.

I've wondered who they'd have lined up for us if they were to pursue it again as well. Although I'd probably lean towards Scout if that meant Bossi would be helping us out. That guy knows his stuff.

Anyway, I hope this works out for our BJ friends and that they get enough subscribers to help pay. I know when we did the poll a while back we had very few willing to pay the $8.33 a month for inside info. Not sure what Scout costs. I'll have to ask my brother...
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Not a surprise that Matty P. is trying to take advantage of a problem-free board and trying to make money off of it. The guy is a flat-out loser.

sCUm fans are pissed too that the premium board and regular board will become two separate entities and the regular board will become non-existent.

I don't get how coughing up $10 a month to that clown is really worth it when the info that they do get will just leak a couple hours/days later.

BFD.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
        X