Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the Worst Drivers Live

"The worst drivers in America live in New York."

"GMAC notes, "In general, geographical regions ranked similarly to previous years, with the lowest average test scores in the Northeast, while the states in the Midwest held the highest averages."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Ironically, Kansas is the 4th best driving state..

You would never know it by the complaints that are heard routinely by everybody.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever

You would never know it by the complaints that are heard routinely by everybody.
      Its not the homegrown kansas drivers that are the problem, it is all the transplanted drivers from say texas, mexico and michigan that are the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        Originally posted by ShockerFever

Its not the homegrown kansas drivers that are the problem, it is all the transplanted drivers from say texas, mexico and michigan that are the problem.
        I don't think that's Fever's point... His point is everyone complains about drivers here, so how could we be the 4th best driving state?

I'm sure it's because we're use to people being curtious and following the rules of the road, so when we run into that 1 in 50 driver that makes his own rules it pisses us off and we remember it. I know my share of home grown Kansas drivers who drive extremely poorly. Go to Dallas, Denver, San Diego or any other big city...those bad drivers are a dime a dozen there.

Comment

I am just sayin' to say, but those that cannot stay off their cell phones (and even worse, texting) while driving are amongst the biggest annoyances in the world.

They routinely:

1)Turn into the wrong lane.

2)Do not signal.

3)Swerve.

4)Do not change lanes out of a turn lane in consideration of the driver behind them.

5)Have absolutely no idea what the current speed limit is or drive anywhere near it.

6)Are bleeding heart liberals.

7)are a total menace to those of us that take driving a little more seriously than a break to call and ask our friends, "Wazup".

8)Have no idea that their poor driving causes the rest of us to work twice as hard to overcome their stupidity.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
          X