Biden confirms existance of top secret bunker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden confirms existance of top secret bunker

Vice President Joe Biden, well-known for his verbal gaffes, may have finally outdone himself, divulging potentially classified information meant to save the life of a sitting vice president.

Most recently, he said in a televised interview that if a family member asked him about traveling he'd advise staying away from public transportation or confined spaces to avoid swine flu -- a remark described as "borderline fearmongering" by an airline spokesman.
    Please don't let anything ever happen to President Obama.

I clicked the link to "see the full list of Biden's political blunders" but my computer only has 110 gigabytes of memory so it triggered an automatic shutdown and restart.

Another in a long list of brilliant political moves by President Obama was selecting this buffoon for VP. If you didn't believe PBO was a genius before, you certainly do when compared next to Biden.

Comment

I just don’t get this guy and I hope his security clearance, whatever that might be, is not all that high.

And another point, if this is indeed a secure location that would be used to protect the VP during an emergency why did the press, in this case it appears the lovely Miss Eleanor Cliff, think it would be acceptable/responsible to publicly reveal the location?

Does anyone in Washington have any common sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
        Does anyone in Washington have any common sense?
        Very, very few
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
        X