Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek

Saw it tonight...was far better than I expected!

This movie certainly freshened up a very stale franchise, while keeping the fanboys happy as well. I was what you may call a "casual fan", watching the movies / tv show when I came across it, but never seeking it out.

I gotta say Pine did a fantastic job as a young Kirk, and managed to recreate the role while keeping Kirk's arrogance.

I really enjoyed the movie. I didn't bother to see the Wolverine movie, but from what I can tell it's horrible, and doesn't stay true to the comics.

This could be the movie of the summer for me (almost definately, as I'm promoting concerts every weekend after Memorial Day through late Sept).

Two thumbs up!

My brother was never into Star Trek but saw it tonight and said he really enjoyed. it. I do look forward to seeing it at some point. I always enjoyed the Star Trek franchise and like you watched when I came across it.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I look forward to seeing this movie. I saw Wolverine and came out very disappointed. It did not live up to its hype. I don't think Star Trek will be the sci-fi blockbuster this year, the new Terminator movie is what I'm really stoked about.

Comment

Saw it Friday night. Never been a Star Trek fan but I enjoyed it.

Thing that I wonder about: Their wasnt any people in Star Trek uniforms that showed up for the movie at the Warren. Are diehard Star Trek fans avoiding stuff that isn`t written by Roddenberry???

Comment

Working...
        X