KGSO changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGSO changes

Taking Kevin Keitzman off the air & replacing him with Dan Patrick on tape delay from 2pm to 5pm starting Monday.

Re: KGSO changes

Originally posted by BenWSU
    Taking Kevin Keitzman off the air & replacing him with Dan Patrick on tape delay from 2pm to 5pm starting Monday.
    There goes our Kansas City teams' coverage. Now we get to listen to all the banter about Boston & New York teams.

Comment

Dan Patrick's show is hilarious

Comment

I wish you all could get Soren Petro's Program show from Kansas City. Quite easily the best sports radio I've ever hear. It's very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
          I wish you all could get Soren Petro's Program show from Kansas City. Quite easily the best sports radio I've ever hear. It's very well done.
          I know it, i love his show, i try to listen to him online whenever i can
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Petro's show is great...I live in Wichita and will listen to it through the static. I like Kietzman, too. I'd rather take that idiot Cowherd off the air and put Dan Patrick on there instead. IMO they're taking the wrong show off the air. I get sick of all the "national" sports talk.

Comment

I have 0 problem with ESPN radio. If there isnt a game that im interested on Ill just have 1410 going in the background while I do homework and other stuff.

I wonder why they are taking kK of the air though

Ive been streaming his show lately because ive been swamped at my desk.

Comment

Petro is great up here in KC...

I also like "Whats Right with Nick Wright" on 610 Sports. I rarely listen to 610 except for Nick Wright...it's a shame they moved him to mornings...good for him, bad for listeners.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
                  Petro's show is great...I live in Wichita and will listen to it through the static. I like Kietzman, too. I'd rather take that idiot Cowherd off the air and put Dan Patrick on there instead. IMO they're taking the wrong show off the air. I get sick of all the "national" sports talk.
                  I agree, Cowherd is awful, every time I listen to the guy he regurgitates facts erroneously and leave out others that would further support his thoughts.

Comment

It's all about the money. "Between the Lines" wanted a bunch more money and KGSO said no thanks. So it was either replace "Between the Lines" with the Dan Patrick Show, or end up having to let some employees go.

Comment

I enjoyed the chiefs and royals updates with kk but he just about deified ku and mu and the big 12, it really got old listening to that crap. Also I could care less about smoking/grilling some animal flesh EVERY week. So yea give dp a try.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                        So yea give dp a try.
                        thats what she said

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                          It's all about the money. "Between the Lines" wanted a bunch more money and KGSO said no thanks. So it was either replace "Between the Lines" with the Dan Patrick Show, or end up having to let some employees go.
                          I would think they'd have to pay Dan Patrick more than "Between the Lines."

Comment

I agree about Colin Cowherd. He's awful and I turn it off.

Comment

Im not a fan of cowherd, but with dan patrick you also get keith "the putz" olberman. :roll:
                              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X