• Show
Clear All

• Study by our friends from George Mason

Most Liberal States Are Least Free
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

“While liberal states are freer than conservative states on marijuana and same-sex partnership policies, when it comes to gun owners, home schoolers, motorists, or smokers, liberal states are nanny states, while conservative states are more tolerant.”
    Why liberals are deemed more tolerant is beyond me. Go back and look who the segregationists were... they were Democrats!

Dare to argue man-made global warming and see how tolerant the left is.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
      Why liberals are deemed more tolerant is beyond me.
      They deem themselves more tolerant. They aren't tolerant of those who accuse them of intolerance. For by charging intolerance, it is surely their critics who must be intolerant, even though they mostly tolerate the left's intolerance. :D

Dare to argue man-made global warming and see how tolerant the left is.
      Now it's anthropomorphic global climate change. :yes:

Comment

While going to WSU in the early early 70's I was in ROTC and subsequently had to wear my uniform one day a week. It amazed me that the so called more liberal of my classmates dismissed me out of hand and a couple referred to me as a "baby killer". It amazed me that these students hated to be judged because of their long hair and clothes but were the same ones judging me. As time goes on I have become very dismayed of the intolerance of the conservative side of the spectrum as well. I do not think the religious right nor Rush Limbaugh as particularly tolerant of those that do not think along the same vein as they. I guess what I'm saying is that neither side really has a monopoly as to tolerance.

Comment

Working...
        X