Farve Nation to live on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farve Nation to live on?

A source tells ESPN that Brett Favre will meet with Vikings coach Brad Childress to discuss the possibility of Favre renouncing retirement and playing with the Vikings.

Vikes coaches and farve to meet?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

He's going to put Michael Jordan's "retirement-unretirement" dance to shame if he keeps this up every year. He can't stand being away from the center of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
      He's going to put Michael Jordan's "retirement-unretirement" dance to shame if he keeps this up every year. He can't stand being away from the center of attention.
      to his defense tho, i get the sense this is more of the viking trying to talk him out of retirement.

Comment

. He can't stand being away from the center of attention.
        I dont buy this. Well not totally. When a person has done one thing for so long its hard to say goodbye. Its all they know.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          to his defense tho, i get the sense this is more of the viking trying to talk him out of retirement.
          No, not even close.

Read this.

I'm so over Brett Favre.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
            No, not even close.

Read this.

I'm so over Brett Favre.

John Madden might come out of retirement himself to preside over it all.
            :lol:

Comment

I'm so over Brett Favre.
              Ditto, I am officially sick of hearing about him and I wish the media would stop covering him. As far as I'm concerned he tarnishes his reputation every time he pulls this and now he's gone from one of the greatest QB's to an egomaniac jerk whose trying to play way past his prime. He didn't get it done for the Jets last year and I doubt he'll do any better if he plays for Minn this year.

Before the Jets make-or-break last game last year I heard several interviews where he made comments like "we'll just do the best we can" or something, and then in the pre-game huddle he told the team something like that, too, like "do your best and no matter what happens you're a winner" and I remember thinking he's just trying to cover for himself if they don't win, like he'd already resigned himself that they were going to lose. I wish I could remember exactly what he said, but it was not the competitive Favre of GB. Now it appears he just can't stand to not be the focus of attention and he's dimishing his achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                No, not even close.

Read this.

I'm so over Brett Favre.
                then again, i think im right, Farve told the vikes he rather stay retired

The curious case of Brett Favre's will-he-or-won't-he flirtation with the Minnesota Vikings may be nearing an end. And, according to one report, he won't.

Comment

Just wait until July when he gets tired of mowing his lawn and playing pick-up football in his wranglers.

Comment

Working...
                  X