War Hero Helps Nab Suspects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Hero Helps Nab Suspects

In Dog Shooting. I heard about this a few weeks ago when it happened and meant to post it. These douchebags chose the wrong dog to kill that night.

Marcus Luttrell is the author of the book Lone Survivor which tells of the attack on his SEAL unit in Afghanistan which ended up being the largest loss of life in SEAL history I believe. It's a book I plan on reading in the near future. The man is still dealing with injuries he recieved during the mission nearly four years later. The killers are lucky he never fired on them or they'd be no more.

The dog was a golden lab that was given to him as part of his recovery process upon returning from Afghanistan. The dogs name was DASY which stood for Danny, Axe, Southern boy (Marcus) and Yankee.

Here's some of the 911 call I'll post the entire thing if I can find it. Beck played it on his radio show a while back.

Here's a bit more on his story There's a 9 minute interview with Beck on this link as well.

There's a special place in Hell for people that do these types of things.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Re: War Hero Helps Nab Suspects

Originally posted by SubGod22
    There's a special place in Hell for people that do these types of things.
    And we can NEVER repay men like that for what they have sacrificed for our country.

Comment

Working...
    X