Wonder where your tax $ go ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder where your tax $ go ??

Thought readers here would find this interesting.

Total cost to taxpayers for just those nine - 3 million.

Also we now have reached a new record - one out of every ten people are now receiving food stamps.

This may sound heartless, but if someone without cash or insurance walks into a hospital with injuries or ailments directly related to drug abuse or were sustained while under the influence, they get sent right back out onto the street.

Consquences and personal accountability. DEAL WITH IT!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      This may sound heartless, but if someone without cash or insurance walks into a hospital with injuries or ailments directly related to drug abuse or were sustained while under the influence, they get sent right back out onto the street.

:yes:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

Does that count for smoking related illnesses? By both iniatial and those from second hand? If you work in a smoking environment making the min wage and get a lung diasease, kick en out! 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

If you work in a smoking environment, that is your personal choice. If people know the consequences yet choose to continue putting themselve in unhealthy situations, they get no sympathy from me in terms of the government (my tax dollars) picking up their tab.

Privately, depending on the situation, I might choose to help them out. But the government has effectively taxed (stolen) away my ability to do that.

Comment

and what about those that each too much trans fat, too much diabetes-causing sugar, drive too fast, drink too much, blah blah blah

Comment

Well,

As if anyone is really surprised....

At least they didn't say any of them were illegal aliens. Because that would just be silly.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
              X