• Show
Clear All

• G20

Obama plan not going over so well?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Something's happening. Whether it's good or bad, we'll have to wait and see.

G-20 agrees to trillion-dollar deal to fight crisis

Comment

White House Press Secretary Ron Gibbs "There is no real reason to play the blame game"...

As long as everyone understands that this is not our fault and that we inherited it for the 1 trillionth time.

POS

Comment

Went pretty well
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          Went pretty well

Facts please.

Europeans cheering for a pop star, does not make it "go well".

President Obama struggled through his speech today, the first time he has not sounded eloquent that I can recall.

Siding with the Euro's imho, is not a recipe for success. He made some valid points, again imho, but you're going to have to do better than everyone cheered for him so it went well.

But, that's how you define "well", without substantive results.

Comment

Went pretty well
            Putting any substantive discussion aside, I don’t know that it went “pretty well” – President Obama didn’t even get a kiss from Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. I call that a missed opportunity. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Went pretty well

Facts please.

President Obama struggled through his speech today, the first time he has not sounded eloquent that I can recall.

Siding with the Euro's imho, is not a recipe for success. He made some valid points, again imho, but you're going to have to do better than everyone cheered for him so it went well.

“The actions by Washington and leaders of the 20 largest economies have helped to restore risk appetite,” Kathy Lien at Global
              Forex Trading said.

Many many examples from global news sources.

I know there not Glen Beck, Newsmax or Foxnoise 8)
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Went pretty well
                The G-20 has agreed on plans to fight the global downturn. But its approach will only lay the foundation for the next, bigger crisis. Instead of "stability, growth, jobs," the summit's real slogan should have been "debt, unemployment, inflation."

The G-20 has agreed on plans to fight the global downturn. But its approach will only lay the foundation for the next, bigger crisis. Instead of "stability, growth, jobs," the summit's real slogan should have been "debt, unemployment, inflation."

Comment

Went pretty well

Facts please.

“The actions by Washington and leaders of the 20 largest economies have helped to restore risk appetite,” Kathy Lien at Global
                  Forex Trading said.

It comes as no surprise that you reference an article that says Sarkozy thinks it went great. Please do us all a favor and move to France. Those of you that think we need to be more like Europe, please go there. Your lack of fundamental understanding of ecomics and common sense has NO bounds.

Comment

Went pretty well

Facts please.

Forex Trading said.

It comes as no surprise that you reference an article that says Sarkozy thinks it went great. Please do us all a favor and move to France. Those of you that think we need to be more like Europe, please go there. Your lack of fundamental understanding of ecomics and common sense has NO bounds.

I love your sense of humor! 8)

Comment

Working...
                    X