Update - it's all about me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update - it's all about me

I'm off the endangered list. I had two big risk factors with my cancer. The surgery to remove the lump indicated that both risk factors were false positives.

Both my surgeon and oncologist are convinced I'm going to end up as part of a 6-7% group who gets this and have no original source from which it spread.

There is no better surgical outcome than I had.

Although I kinda wish they hadn't had to cut some stuff out that's part of what keeps food from getting in to lungs. That cost me an extra 3 days in the hospital and I'm still on a feeding tube now that I'm home.

I'll gladly take a couple of days of inconvenience in exchange for the prognosis I got.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Re: Update - it's all about me

Originally posted by Aargh
    I'm off the endangered list. I had two big risk factors with my cancer. The surgery to remove the lump indicated that both risk factors were false positives.

Both my surgeon and oncologist are convinced I'm going to end up as part of a 6-7% group who gets this and have no original source from which it spread.

Although I kinda wish they hadn't had to cut some stuff out that's part of what keeps food from getting in to lungs. That cost me an extra 3 days in the hospital and I'm still on a feeding tube now that I'm home.

I'll gladly take a couple of days of inconvenience in exchange for the prognosis I got.
    You lucky S.O.B.!

I'll give you a week to rest and recover, but after that all bets are off! ;-)

T

...8)

Comment

That's quite simply the best news I've heard in a long time. The good Lord has stated emphatically that Aargh's work here is not nearly done.

:yahoo: :good: :clap:

Comment

we're all happy that those were false positives.

Comment

Who says great things dont happen to good people. We will settle 4 nothing less than 100% recovery!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

:good: :good:
            SFL is back!

Comment

Awesome news.
              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Power of prayer

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                  Power of prayer
                  :yes:

Great news to hear, Aargh!

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!! :good:
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

That's quite simply the best news I've heard in a long time. The good Lord has stated emphatically that Aargh's work here is not nearly done.

:yahoo: :good: :clap:
                      Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

:good: :good:
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

:clap: :good: :clap: :good: :clap: :good: :clap: :good: :clap: :good:

Comment

:yahoo: :cowbell: :good:

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!

You better be out buying Lottery tickets.
                              Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X