Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guantanamo Detainees May Be Released in U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guantanamo Detainees May Be Released in U.S.

What planet do these people live on if they think this is a good idea?

I know it is the same administration that thought it would be a swell thing to make veterans pay for service-related injuries through private health insurance (which they thankfully reconsidered); and I know this administration continues to believe that reducing the tax deduction for charitable contributions is a wonderful way to pad the federal coffers – but this…? This is a responsible solution to Gitmo? :wacko:

At this rate I might stop reading the news, gather my guns and ammo and retreat to a cave in Montana before my head explodes. :roll:

:banghead:
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You people that voted for change deserve what you`re getting.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
        You people that voted for change deserve what you`re getting.
        Thanks! Are you referring to all the tax breaks I'm taking advantage of? The stimulus package is paying to remodel my house. :yahoo:

And everyone who voted for Bush got what they deserved...how many dead American soldiers now?

Comment

Senate votes to block funds for Gitmo closure

WASHINGTON - In a major rebuke to President Barack Obama, the Senate voted overwhelmingly on Wednesday to block the transfer of Guantanamo detainees to the United States and denied the administration the millions it sought to close the prison.

The 90-6 Senate vote — paired with similar House action last week — was a clear sign to Obama that he faces a tough fight getting the Democratic-controlled Congress to agree with his plans to shut down the detention center and move the 240 detainees.

Comment

Working...
          X