No announcement yet.

I need a new cell phone carrier to get service from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have me on the iphone rjl. That's a big advantage.

And you're right. I'm sure they're better than they were 6 years ago.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

With all the nice little towns I get to travel to during the winter I've been very happy with ATT. My brother officiates as well (Verizon) and we always call eachother after games to talk about how they went and any odd situation we had and to vent if we couldn't stand one of our partners :D

I give him a hard time for dropping calls and having to call me back. Verizon by no means sucks, but based on experience with the two between my brother and I, it will take a major screw job by ATT for me to switch.

And I remember when Cingular was making the switch. They showed us maps of KS and the US and where the service now was and what it would be. It got a hell of a lot better and I didn't think it was too bad to begin with. At least for my purposes. Now I have no worries. But I do have a friend that swears on Verizon.

Either way, you're probably alright.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I've had T-Mobile for the last 4 years. When I got it there was this stigma that T-Mobile had bad coverage. Believe it or not I get service in places where family members of mine with other carriers don't. It really just depends on where you live and where you go the most. I have had real good luck with T-Mobile so I would say go with them. Plus they seem to cost about $10 less than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by rockthechuck
          I've had T-Mobile for the last 4 years. When I got it there was this stigma that T-Mobile had bad coverage. Believe it or not I get service in places where family members of mine with other carriers don't. It really just depends on where you live and where you go the most. I have had real good luck with T-Mobile so I would say go with them. Plus they seem to cost about $10 less than everyone else.
          gotta love those germans

Comment

Working...
          X