Hitler Videos Shock and Amuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Videos Shock and Amuse

Apparently some YouTube clips from the movie "The Downfall" offend some while others laugh. I haven't seen any of them as I can't access YouTube from work. There's a list of 10 I believe at the bottome of the article and I'm sure there are plenty more available. In my mind, I can see how some of these could be rather humorous but I'll have to wait for that judgement after actually seeing them.

Maybe when I go home for lunch...
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Re: Hitler Videos Shock and Amuse

Originally posted by SubGod22
    Apparently some YouTube clips from the movie "The Downfall" offend some while others laugh. I haven't seen any of them as I can't access YouTube from work. There's a list of 10 I believe at the bottome of the article and I'm sure there are plenty more available. In my mind, I can see how some of these could be rather humorous but I'll have to wait for that judgement after actually seeing them.

None of those...

....are in any way...

...amusing or entertaining.

Don't waste your time Sub...

Comment

Re: Hitler Videos Shock and Amuse

Originally posted by SubGod22

I have to wait till I get home, also, to see these. The one that I have seen -- the Super Bowl one -- is pretty funny. It starts out kind of slow, but it really gets funny after about halfway through.

Comment

The movie downfall is a fine movie and well worth your time. The videos you have I admit I havent watched, but take the time and rent the movie.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

So much for watching them over lunch. Stupid connection issues with the internet for some reason. Maybe I'll finally get to see them tomorrow morning...
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
          X