Who completes you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who completes you?

Which late night talk show guy do you prefer?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Conan all the way with me. Easily the funniest guy on late night television.

It's gonna be interesting to see if they keep the same 'Late Night' format when they bring him to L.A. for The Tonight Show in June.

Also will be interesting to see how Leno performs in a 'primetime' slot.

This is the first time in over 15 years that the late night talk shows will be given a major shakeup (at least on the NBC side).
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I can't stay up that late.

I stayed up until 11:00 last night to watch Lost which I'd taped while at the basketball game and I barely made it. lol

Comment

My late night guy is Bill O'Reilly.

His parade of female "contributors" is quite easy on the eyes and the ears.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
          I can't stay up that late.

I stayed up until 11:00 last night to watch Lost which I'd taped while at the basketball game and I barely made it. lol
          Pshh. Try living in the Eastern timezone. It sucks.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Personally, I like the Daily Show & Stephen Colbert when I can stay up that late. Even if they are liberally slanted, they are still funny to watch.

Comment

Red Eye is my top priority :D Gutfelds female contributors are quite nice as well ;-)

Of the options listed above I'd go with Conan. I always enjoyed him so much more than Letterman and much, much more than Leno. In that realm of shows I'd probably say Craig Ferguson would come in 2nd behind Conan.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Conan would have to be my favorite. I love the sketches that the writer's come up with, but the monalogue is pretty weak; for this he makes fun of himself and makes the show worth it to watch if you make it to 11:35.

Hopefully, when he moves up to "primetime" the network will get some better writers for him.

Comment

I watch late night shows for the female guests not the host. :D

Message board I co-started & help at makes videocaps and clips.

Comment

On game night it's WSU basketball. Chasing around 3-year and 11-month old kids causes me to Tivo the games and watch them later in the evening once the kiddies are asleep. I can usually zip through a recorded game in about 1 hr 15 min.

Comment

Working...
                    X