Miami pulling Bryce Brown's offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami pulling Bryce Brown's offer

Bryce's crew is denying it, but it looks like Miami is moving on. Interesting for anyone who follows local football recruiting. He graduated early and then left all of these schools hanging while he went on vacation. I kind of feel bad for him because his handlers have turned his recruitment into a circus. Kansas State has a great opportunity here to land the #1 overall recruit, but I'm not sure he'll be able to meet the hype no matter where he ends up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

i have seen him play in person and sorry i dont believe the hype already. theres no way hes comparable to the elite d1 running backs in the game currently.

Comment

His handlers can be to blame for everything. They've even looked into him going to play in the CFL. What a crock of @$#%!

I hope the NCAA bans these types of situations in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
        His handlers can be to blame for everything. They've even looked into him going to play in the CFL. What a crock of @$#%!

I hope the NCAA bans these types of situations in the future.
        I hate to defend Brian Butler, but he claims the NYT reporter brought up the whole CFL thing. It was never his idea, supposedly...
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

listen i understand he has someone chirping in his ear but he should still take some responsibility in this. Its his decision and frankly he is making an embarrassment of the process.

Comment

Working...
          X