National Security and the things Democrats Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Security and the things Democrats Do

U.S. drones unleashed another attack on Pakistani militants Saturday — reportedly killing more than 30 people in the process. It’s the fifth attack this year and the second since Barack Obama took office, less than a month ago. But what everyone in Pakistan wants to know is: Was the attack launched from inside Pakistan itself? […]

On Thursday, U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein caused an international uproar, when she told an intelligence committee hearing that "as I understand it, these [drones] are flown out of a Pakistani base."
    Why to go Diane!!!!

Up until then, Islamabad had allegedly kept up a kind of "don't ask, don't tell" policy towards the robotic strikes, which are deeply unpopular among the Pakistani public
    Pakastani media critics have responded with their government damage control with

"The brazenness with which the government has chosen to lie not only to its people but to Parliament shows how little it cares for either."

On NBC news tonight, it was reported that Pakistan has called a cease fire with the Taliban after fighting them for a year with 120,000 Pakistani troops and with little or no success.

A key part of the agreement is that Pakistan gave up and relented to Muslim rule in that part of the country (Swat Region). Effectively, that part of Pakistan is now heading to the stone ages. No girls schools, men beheaded for not wearing beards, etc, etc, etc.

Diane Feinstein may be an idiot when it comes to Pakistan, but I can think of a certain President and VP who were even worse...

and I'm not taking sides.... but this situation did not happen overnight - or even in the past month.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock

Diane Feinstein may be an idiot when it comes to Pakistan, but I can think of a certain President and VP who were even worse...
      No it not about being and idiot (which she is). It is about exposing information from classified intelligence briefings. She should have any clearances she might have revoked.

Of course feinstein will be trying to spin in the coming days....

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        No it not about being and idiot (which she is). It is about exposing information from classified intelligence briefings. She should have any clearances she might have revoked.

Of course feinstein will be trying to spin in the coming days....

Thank you. So many just don't get it.

Comment

Working...
        X