Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh goody! Fred Phelps and his crew is coming to Wichita!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh goody! Fred Phelps and his crew is coming to Wichita!

They're coming to WSU and to Southeast

they wrote: Wichita State University - Where they worship bails of hay?! N. Oliver St. & E. 21st St These are not the sharpest blades of grass on the prairie, you know. However, dumb or smart they still deserve to hear/see some truth."

I live near Southeast High School and it has gangs and stuff, they wrote: Wichita High School Southeast - Full of every filthy bird! 903 S. Edgemoor St We are coming to Bible-bleak Wichita, to picket you "WEST SIDE!" (that's what your little brat gang bangers hollar) Perverts! All your ?choices? ? in the gutter All they taught you is how to screech and stutter Serve Obama ? in his army full of **** Try to make a living ? you?ll end up in rags Rebel child, God hates you These plain words, we?re here to tell Bible stupid ? makes God angry Read the words ? for riz-zle hell! We hear tell that this High School has both a *** club and a bible club. Tell me you are kidding. Please tell me that you dumb asses are not actually going to pretend that you have anyone at that school who ever cracks a Bible! Oh no you did NOT just confess your stark sins. Let me remind the readers that Wichita is the most violent, filthy, corrupt city in Western Kansas.

Wichita is in the EASTERN part of Kansas

We all knew he wasn't the brightest bulb. The guy is an absolute tool.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

oh yeah, he's going to be at WSU at 2 PM on tuesday and at Southeast at 3 PM. We're so honored to have him before he goes to the UK. :roll:

Comment

I want to say if we just ignored this idiot that he would go away, but sadly I don't think that's the case..

Comment

I hope somebody snipes this peckerwood

Comment

I concur.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              I hope somebody snipes this peckerwood
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:good: :good:
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

After that rambling, incoherent piece of jargon, he actually had the audacity to call out WSU/Wichita for not being the 'sharpest blades of grass on the prairie'..?

I agree. I honestly wish this rotting decay of a lifeform would just disappear off the face of the earth, along with his other small little group of minions. I wouldn't bat an eyelash.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Dont worry we will probably see him on Dateline Preditor.
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I see them all of the time here in Topeka and I find them to be like cartoon characters.

They make no difference whatsoever about anything.

No need to pay them any mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                      I see them all of the time here in Topeka and I find them to be like cartoon characters.

They make no difference whatsoever about anything.

No need to pay them any mind.
                      Except when they make trouble at Dead Solders funerals!
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

and it has only given them more energy for more protests.

But I am glad the Patriot Guard is around.

To give them any response means their opinion matters - it doesn't.

Comment

Thank God he's not a Shocker fan but rather a beaker fan.

Comment

I propose mass drive-by eggings....they can't get us all!

Comment

Originally posted by RampageWSU
                              I propose mass drive-by eggings....they can't get us all!

If only I could get off work to do that...
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X